reading osho as a non follower
If I am not wrong so Osho was lived till the late ’90s why I am mentioning the year here so I can see things, not as a mindset of 2021 person. This book talks about many things. Which was as hush in our society as it was back then.
Being a non-follower of Osho & still watch his lectures (discourse) & read his books. I found that what he was speaking fact. You can’t deny even if you try to deny. I very well know when I have taken the very first book of Osho from the library. I was reading and that was the uncertain day that my uncle came .his eyes were as wide as the sky after seeing that I’m reading Osho. Then he said to me. Have you read this book? You don’t need to read this man. He ruined the career of one of the old actors. I listen to him & at the end of the day I have read the half of book & I was satisfied with what osho said. Even if I denied him what I don’t like. What’s then? We all are different have our opinions & he was not imposing his views on you. That is what his best is. He is not saying whatever I’m saying that is the end reality.
We Indians are blissful to have this guru shishy type of relationship in our life. Though it changes as time-lapse. I still filled that we don’t need a guru but at some point in my life I felt every person need to have some ideal who can guide them. But after reading many books as they say you are your own Master. Just put that thought in the ocean for a decade now.
Osho always tries to bind his listeners through the jokes and mullah Nasrudin stories. His jokes are as lame as the empty jar. Whom you trying to fill with every second with happiness but that jar each time transcript himself in the form of a cloud. But let’s accept his jokes &stories have some beauty.
Wisdom tooth. Where this word pop up in my mind idk I don’t know how many wisdom teeth we all have but in my life many times I can recall my mummy when she was saying oh this is a wisdom tooth. I don’t know which one it was bz for them every tooth is a wisdom tooth. It is a sign of adultery. It is a sign of this & that. How can one signal tooth can say that now you are wise & adult & whole grownup girl or woman? Maturity sees in the behaviour, isn’t it? How do we carry ourselves? How do we treat others? Etc.
Osho was well known by his disciple by the name of Bhagavan Rajneesh. No one can deny the impact on the society he left even after his death. The power of words only that person who is hurt by the words. Only he\she only can tell you. He said this to me yk what she said to me. The way osho speaks it looks he is in no hurry he has much time to tell you the story of the turtle how he wins in the end. When osho speaks in the language of the world he speaks the words that were common to grasp for the listeners. A 2021 era person can easily understand him. Bz he’s speaking the language of humans. As I just started writing about the language I found a very interesting thing that there is one language which was not old. A group of people created that language and started talking to each other & now many people are learning that language. Through that, I can imagine how Hindi establish or take place in our life.
Comments
Post a Comment